I’ve been receiving so much positive feedback about my interviews, that I’ve been going through my archives and looking for more of them to post. Today, I’m going to share two from July 2009 with Steven Aitchison and Sharon Wilson.
Here’s what’s in each interview…
60-Minute Interview With Sharon Wilson:
- How and why I left the corporate world to become an entrepreneur
- The true nature of conflict, why it’s necessary, and how we can use it to our advantage
- The birth of the Inscribe Your Life® program, and how it almost didn’t come to exist
- How understanding our stories helps us overcome doubts and fears
- A story about the time a beach ‘literally’ called my name
30-Minute Interview With Steven Aitchison:
- How my former wife forced me to become spiritual
- My personal writing process
- Why seeking just one thing will get you everything you’ve always wanted
- And how seeking the wrong things will prevent you from ever getting the very things you seek to have
To listen to both of those interviews, and get several free downloads and videos about how to use writing as an opportunity for personal transformation, click the link below:
It's your choice what you do with each moment of your life - so why not choose this moment as a time of inspiration, confirmation, and even transformation?
Watch Video Now »
Trackback from your site.