This is a super-quick post to let you know that a brand new video with David Wolfe (my favorite "Superfood Superhero") was released – and as a conscious person like myself – I figured it's something you'd be interested in. 🙂
In this video Alex Ortner, one of the executive producers of the film "Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days", sits down for a casual interview with David to not only get his take on whats going on with the health of the world but also to get some practical, immediate steps that any person can take to get healthy.
Here's just a few topics they tackle:
- The specific chemicals that are found in everyday foods that are killing us (Even the FDA knows about this…they're just keeping it quiet!)
- The most contaminated substance in our environment (and what you can do to make sure that you're not being sickened by this)
- The 5 things that you'll want to do immediately to get healthy and stay healthy (doing these 5 hings alone will dramatically improve your health)
- The No. 1 detox that every person should do to cleanse their body (it's completely different what you would expect, even if you're familiar with raw foods!)
- The substances that are contributing to 97% of all cancers (and what you can do to make sure these substances don't lead to cancer for you!)
- What you can do to reverse diabetes or avoid getting diabetes in the first place (it's important to know this whether you're diabetic or not)
- Why people are getting sicker and sicker (And what you can do to make sure you don't get sick)
That's just a brief overview of what's in this insightful video with David… there's definitely more you'll want to check out!
Listening to this album will at first just feel like you are having a conversation with a trusted friend. But before you know it you will slip into a natural trance like state and be experiencing the benefits of of natural hypnosis...
Benefits which can help you to relax, grow in self belief and confidence, gain greater focus, and much much more.
Listen Now »
Trackback from your site.