Liberate Your Life
Module 3: 4 Secrets To Forgiveness (That Your Inner Critic Doesn't Want You To Know)
We all have traumas from our past. We feel anger or guilt about what others did to us, about what we did to others, and about what we did to ourselves.
Being unable to forgive doesn't feel very empowering . It causes us to make excuses why we shouldn't try again . We sometimes stop going after our hopes and dreams.
This module gives you four techniques that allow you to truly forgive yourself and others for what has happened in the past. These same techniques also help you create a future full of gratitude and peace; not guilt and resentment.
Here's what Module Three reveals...
- How Nelson Mandela forgave those who imprisoned and enslaved him for 27 years. (Pages 3-4)
- Why not forgiving others for hurting us causes us to lash out, hurt, and criticize others. (Pages 6-7)
- Why many family have similar psychological and emotional patterns amongst most, if not all of its members. (Page 8)
- 3 ways to understand why we have acted wrongly – so that we easily forgive ourselves. (Page 9)
- How to shift from criticizing others' actions to being curious about their actions. (Page 10)
- An example of how we "give away" our happiness – and how forgiveness can reclaim it. (Page 11)
- 3 simple optical illusions that instantly demonstrate that your eyes – even if you have 20/20 vision – sometimes distort your view of reality. (Pages 12-13)
- A 5-part exercise that unleashes the key of forgiveness to free your from the prison of emotional stories. (Pages 16-17)
- Two studies that demonstrate how we overestimate how pain and pleasure will effect our lives. (Page 19)
- How pain from our past causes us to dread imaginary pain in the future. (Page 20)
- How to heal our misperception of future pain, failure, or inadequacy as a means for experiencing more joy in the present moment (Page 21)
- The Story Reversal Process: A visualization technique that will transform feelings of frustration into peace in a matter of minutes. (Page 22-25)
- A 3-step process for expressing gratitude to a person who has hurt us – without actually speaking to that person. (Page 26-27)
- 3 reasons why we must forgive ourselves and others if we want to reach our full potential. (Page 30)
- A 2-step exercise that allows you to come to peace with any past experience – by seeing how it served to help you. (Page 31-36)
Click here to order and begin Liberate Your Life just 5 minutes from now.